Book your time
You can book a dental appointment online at any hour of the day, whenever most convenient for you. You need a personal ID for identification.
We ask you to postpone your appointment if:
- you have respiratory symptoms (a cold, cough, sore throat, fever, etc.) or other transmissible diseases.
- you have travelled abroad during the past 14 days. Exception to this are countries from which Finland allows unrestricted travel. More information can be found here
- you suspect potential exposure to the coronavirus.
You are welcome to visit our clinic as soon as you are feeling well again.
We ask you join us in ensuring a safe visit to our clinic by adhering to the following instructions:
- Only arrive to our clinic if feeling well.
- Ensure good hand hygiene.
- Arrive to our clinic as close to your scheduled appointment as possible.
- Avoid any unnecessary waiting time and keep the safety distance.
- Brush your teeth already at home.
- Adhere to the valid instructions of our clinics. At the moment we recommend you use face mask at our clinics.
Booking by telephone
You will get personal service and advice by contacting us by telephone. You can reach us on weekdays beginning at 8 AM by calling us at +358 10 219 8700.
Instructions on booking an appointment
The online booking option can only be used for certain kinds of appointments. At the moment, you can use the option to book an appointment with a dentist for consultation or with an oral hygienist for a teeth whitening consultation.
Cancelling an appointment
You must cancel your appointment at the latest one day before the scheduled appointment. You may not use the online booking option to cancel an appointment; instead, you must inform us about the cancellation by contacting our practice by telephone or e-mail. We will charge 88 euros for late cancellations or unused appointments.
Instructions on coming to an appointment
Please make sure that you arrive at our practice well before your appointment. This will allow you to prepare and fill in our background information form before the beginning of your appointment. This also helps us ensure that every customer gets treated according to the schedule.
Unfortunately, we do not currently have the opportunity to continue orthodontic treatments previously started elsewhere.